These high performance, low maintenance composite doors are versatile, durable, secure, thermally-efficient and cost-effective – making them an ideal choice. Permadoor thermoplastic-faced doors have a solid engineered timber core, giving the door its strength and security, with the edges of the leaf encapsulated using an edge banding process. The wide choice of colours, styles, locks and accessories makes them suitable for a variety of contracts.
- Fully reinforced 70mm PVC-U outer frame.
- Choice of colours. Grained finish.
- High resistance to denting, warping, bowing, twisting and splitting.
- Through colour UV-stable.
- Resistant to knocks and scratches. Peel, flake, crack and fade resistant.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- PAS24/Secured by Design compliant specification available.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Building Regulations compliant.
- ECO options to lower U-values.
- Recycled frame option available.
- CE marked.
To view our full range of doors, please click here.