Communal doors are usually the most heavily used doors in a public building, so it is important that the quality is right. Our communal doors are designed to withstand high frequency usage and perform perfectly whilst looking good.
- Durable, resistant to dents and scratches.
- Available with self-closers.
- Double doors available.
- High performance, virtually maintenance free.
- Thermoplastic or GRP facings.
- Solid core available on thermoplastic option.
- Secure and durable, resistant to knocks and scratches.
- High resistance to denting, warping, bowing, twisting and splitting.
- Through colour UV-stable. Peel, flake, crack and fade resistant.
- Various lock options available
- Ultra low threshold options for internal applications
- Building Regulations compliant.
- Fully reinforced 70mm PVC-U frame.
- Choice of colours. Grained finish.
- 10 Year guarantee
- CE marked